Sorry we have closed.

Suing Someone in Small Claims, Forcible Entry & Detainer on Property, Divorce or other Civil Action? Need your papers served quickly and professionally ?

Service of Process in Enid and Garfield County

Even though we have closed our doors we would like to refer you to a highly qualified local process server to take care of your needs.


Attorney Services of Oklahoma

Scott Gaede